Request a room or space
So you are interested in requesting space for your event - outstanding! There are just a few steps to get you going in the right direction.
First, all requests are made using our on-line reservations system which can be found at reservations.temple.edu. If it's your first time logging into the system, you'll need to create an account (this takes about a minute). Once your account is created, the next step is checking for space availability and completing the online request form. In most cases, the process is fairly self-explanatory but these are a couple of tips to consider. You can also check out the FAQ page for more info.
- Remember that there are hundreds of events each week in our spaces, so be prepared to be flexible - you might have to change your time a bit to make it fit
- There are a variety of room sizes, shapes and types, please consider your event needs as you make your request - we might ask you more questions, so please keep an eye out for those from our team.
- If you aren't sure - what you need, or if we can do something special, please make the request for space so you get in the queue and then contact the office. We want to make sure that you are "in-process" before anything else can happen.
Requests are processed on a first come first served basis and are typically confirmed in 2-3 business days (sometimes longer during summer and breaks).
You can see the status of your request in your account once you log in to the system.
You will receive a confirmation, declination or additional questions via email. In ALL cases, you should read your confirmation completely as that serves as our 'initial contract' with you as our client.
Again, some items to know as you move through the process:
- Complex or special requests require a minimum of 20 business days to process completely so please plan ahead
- For complex or special events, an event planning meeting is required - you may contact the office to schedule the meeting once you receive your confirmation. Your confirmation will also include event planning details.
Room request and view requests screen