- Grants Management - Suite 427, 215-707-8694
- The Grants Management division is responsible for submitting all proposals for grants and contracts for research and other scholarly activities to public agencies (federal, state or local government), private non-profit research organizations (such as the American Heart Association) and industry (such as testing agreements and contracts).
- Research Compliance - Suite 427, 215-707-3390
- The offices and committees of Regulatory Affairs make sure that university investigators achieve and maintain ethical practices and comply with federal, state and university regulations governing research.
- Human Resources - Suite 300, 215-707-5135
- The Human Resources Department has restructured its "compensation", “recruitment" and "staffing” functions to align them with the University departments they serve. In doing so, we have created teams of Human Resources Generalists that in addition to being responsible for filling positions, serve as the “point of contact” for Schools/Colleges and administrative staff on all HR related matters. This model enables the HR Generalist teams to better understand the operations, needs and concerns of their client departments and supports a partnership between the two units.
- Center for Achievement of Teaching, C.A.T. Lab - Suite 200
- Temple Health Ecare - Suite 210, 215-926-3330
- More efficient, better coordinated care…this is the future of Temple Health. The vehicle through which we will achieve this vision? The eCare electronic medical record (EMR).
- The eCare team is working diligently to implement and support the Epic EMR and are substantially enhancing the clinical infrastructure at TUH. eCare will provide TUH with improved organizational alignment and enhanced clinical integration.
- For our doctors, nurses and care providers on the front lines, having a robust EMR means clinicians will have access to the most powerful tools available to assist in the following day-to-day activities:
- Clinical documentation
- Bar code medication administration
- Physician order entry
- Immediate access to patient medical records
- Electronic prescribing
- Integrated results review
- And many other important clinical functions!
- HSC Tech Center - Suite 220
- SFC Activities and Operations - Suite 105, 215-707-4017
- The Student Faculty Center, part of the Student Center Operations department within the Division of Student Affairs, is a multi-purpose conference and recreational facility accommodating events, meetings, conferences, a variety of recreation services,Barnes and Noble bookstore, student health and financial services.
- Security Desk - 215-707-4369
- Barnes & Noble - 215-707-3157
- SFC Recreation Center - 215-707-3816
- The recreation center includes a weight room, separate cardio area, plyometric room, basketball court, racquetball court, and dance studio. The weight room has a wide selection of dumbbells and other free weights including a total of 7 bench press, and squat racks, or try the kettlebells and plyoboxes. In addition, students can take part in fitness classes such as boot camp and step aerobics. The recreation center also sponsors multiple intramural sports throughout the year including basketball, indoor soccer, racquetball, volleyball, and table tennis.The recreation center is open 6:30 am – 9:45 pm, Monday through Thursday and 6:30 am – 7:45 pm on Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters. A valid Temple University ID is necessary to access and use any of the recreation center offerings.
- Student Financial Services - 215-707-2667
- The founder of Temple University, Dr. Russell H. Conwell, believed that education should be available to anyone on the basis of their intellectual and personal motivation, regardless of their income. Temple University's Student Financial Services office readily assists all Temple students in making their college education affordable.
- Student Health Services - 215-707-4088
- Student Health Services provides the eligible Student Temple University community with affordable, accessible and high quality primary health care. Student Health Services is staffed with Board Certified Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, RNs and Medical Assistants to meet your Healthcare needs.