The Barnett & Irvine Cherry Pantry (HSC Campus)
The Barnett & Irvine Cherry Pantry will be officially accepting submissions on the HSC Campus at the Student Faculty Center on Monday February 19th!
Located on the HSC Campus within the Student Faculty Center, the Cherry Pantry is a free resource available for all HSC students. Please review the terms below, as well as in our FAQ section before submitting your online request.
- Each student is allotted 16 points per week (Monday-Sunday).
- Each Monday a new week will begin and points reset for students.
- Must be a current student in the below HSC schools:
- School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Pharmacy, College of Public Health, School of Podiatric Medicine
- During the 2nd week of every month, you will only be able to submit a request if your are a student at the School of Podiatric Medicine. That allows those who are a part of HSC, but may not be physically on our campus, an opportunity to take part in this program!
- If you submit a request during this week and you are not a student in Podiatry, your request will be cancelled.
- Please build your cart and submit your items without going over your alloted 16 points.
- If you do, you will receive a follow-up email cancelling your request and you will need to submit another one.
- There is a max of 2 of each item per request, except for proteins and grains, where you can only have 1.
- You may only submit one request per week, regardless of your order size.
- If you submit more than 1 request per week, your 2nd request will be invalid and returned.
- For Spring 2024, we are only accepting 20 TOTAL submissions per week
- Breakdowns of items and amount of points each costs can be found on the link here.
After submitting, please allow at least 3 business days for each order to be reviewed and everything put together. Once your items are packed, you will receive a follow-up email with times to pick your items up.
Please understand that you may not get the exact 'fruit' you want, the exact 'vegetable' you want, etc. as items are based on availability. For certain items below, you will get the option to give us your preference, but it is not guaranteed.
Each week, we may have some items that are available on a first-come first-serve basis that can be picked up in addition to the items you have requested below. If anything is available, they will be offered when you pick your bag up.
*There is no cost for this service. 1 Dollar = 1 Point when submitting your request*