Covid19 - SFC News
***Last updated 7/8/21***
This page will list all relevant details about services provided by the SFC Activities & Operations team specifically the HSC Recreation Center, Conference Center, HSC Campus Activities, HSC Student Organizations and general building information. All full-time staff will be checking email and voicemails remotely effective 3/17/20 until further notice. For general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFC General Building Information
- The SFC is open for the general HSC community from 6:30AM-7PM.
- Student Health Services is open between 9AM-4PM.but is closed between 11:15AM-12:15PM every day. Please schedule an appointment online.
- HSC Bookstore is closed for walk-ins as of 2/20/21. Web orders will be fulfilled during this time though. Please call 215-707-3157 or email email@example.com with questions.
- HSC Tech Center is open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9am-3pm (as of 7/12/21)
SFC Conference Center & MERB Special Events
- As of 3/22/21, the SFC Conference Center will be hosting events at a limited capacity. Please click the link to the right for updated event information.
- See this page for more information (https://www.phila.gov/programs/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/guidanc...)
- If you have questions or concerns about future events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSC Recreation Center
- As of 3/8/21, the Recreation Center will be open for Plyometric Room, Weight Room and Cardio equipment reservations. Please visit our Equipment Reservations to make a reservation.
- Please visit the Group Exercise page under Recreation for information on our remote classes!
- Additional free resources for exercise are located at the bottom of the page.
- Any issues accessing these classes, please contact the Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com.
HSC Campus Activities
- Check out our Activities page to learn more about our programming!
- Follow @TempleSFC on Instagram for virtual programming and contests.
HSC Student Organizations
- Our HSC Student Organization Spending & Event Guidelines document contains all of the latest updates for the Spring semester. To view, click here.