Covid19 - SFC News
***Last updated 1/21/21***
This page will list all relevant details about services provided by the SFC Activities & Operations team specifically the HSC Recreation Center, Conference Center, HSC Campus Activities, HSC Student Organizations and general building information. All full-time staff will be checking email and voicemails remotely effective 3/17/20 until further notice. For general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFC General Building Information
- Student Health Services is open between 9AM-4PM for only those that have made an appointment and starting 8/24/20 will be open 8AM-4:30PM.
- The SFC will be reopen on 1/4/21 for the general HSC community from 6:30AM-7PM.
- As of 11/23/20, the Conference Center will be closed until otherwise directed.
- If there is a life safety need for a non-academic event to occur please email email@example.com. An example would be blood drives.
- As of 1/18/21, the HSC Recreation Center will be open for cardio equipment reservations. Please visit our Equipment Reservations to make a reservation.
- The HSC Bookstore will also reopen on 8/24/20 from 8:30AM-4:30PM.
SFC Conference Center & MERB Special Events
- As of 11/23/20 the SFC Conference Center will be closed until otherwise directed.
- See this page for more information (https://www.phila.gov/programs/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/guidanc...)
- If you have questions or concerns about future events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSC Recreation Center
- As of 1/18/21, the Recreation Center will be open for cardio equipment reservations. Please visit our Equipment Reservations to make a reservation.
- Please visit the Group Exercise page under Recreation for information on our remote classes!
- Additional free resources for exercise are located at the bottom of the page.
- Any issues accessing these classes, please contact the Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com.
HSC Campus Activities
- Check out our Activities page to learn more about our Welcome Back Week programming!
- Follow @TempleSFC on Instagram for virtual programming and contests.
- On-campus events will be limited and will follow event guidelines per Temple University.
HSC Student Organizations
- Our HSC Student Organization Spending & Event Guidelines document contains all of the latest updates for the Spring semester. To view, click here.