The Temple HSC Recreation Center currently offers the following group fitness classes. Currently all classes are conducted remotely through Zoom with the meeting links below. Classes are FREE for members of the recreation center. If you want to double check about a class or ask more questions, please call email the Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com.
Monday - Friday
HIIT w/ Carlos: 12pm -1pm in Fitness Studio 2
- Join Carlos for an exciting and intense full body workout during the Lunch hour! Each class varies and will push newcomers experienced gymgoers alike.
Afro-Beats w/ Chi-Chi: 6:30pm - 8pm in Fitness Studio 1
- Afrobeats Dance focuses on Contemporary African Music (African Pop Music). Afrobeats is a catch-all term created by a DJ from the United Kingdom but reflects a current Pan African spirit and movement towards Africa. Afrobeats is infused with both the music and fance of Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, Congo, Senegal, Black America and so many other regions and diaspora.
Free Exercise Resources
- Everyday Health - Compliation of online exercise resources, many of them free, and range in activities you are looking to accomplish!
- Nike Training Club - Nike is currently offering free premium access to their Training Club workouts on Android and iOS devices to users with a Nike account
- Core Power Yoga - If you can't make our live classes, for a limited time, each week Core Power Yoga is offering free classes to be done on your own.
- Life Fitness Go - Create a Life Fitness account to access a new and unique workout accesible without any extra equipment each day.