Fall 2020 Available Services
What's open in the Student Center for Fall 2020?
If you need a change of scenery, or somewhere new to Zoom, we have a number of options!
Private Zoom Rooms
Head up to the 3rd floor, South Side, to take advantage of these private office spaces. Each room has a large desk, desktop and webcam! Perfect for private appointments, participating in Zoom classes or studying.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am-7:00pm
- Located in the Village, 3rd Floor South Side
- Equipment sanitized between each use
- Allocated on first-come, first-served basis
The Game Room
Stop by the 1st floor, South Side, to enjoy pool, ping pong & air hockey! We have drinks & candy for sale as well! Click here for hours.
Study & Eating Spaces
We have 5 spaces set up with distanced tables & chairs, perfect for a study or snack break. Click here for a video tour of each space.
- Second Floor North - rooms 220, 223, Laptop Lounge, Cherry Pantry hallway
- First Floor South - Game Room, Game Room Lounge, TV Lounge
Laptop Loaner Kiosk
Need to borrow a laptop? The Kiosk is located right by the bookstore. If we are out, click here for other Main Campus locations.