Here you can information find about all HSC intramural sports and leagues. You can participate in basketball, soccer, racquet ball and volleyball.
- Registration for Fall intramural sports leagues begin late August. Registration for Basketball begins mid-September. Registration for Spring intramural sports leagues begins early January.
- Decide on a sport league in which to participate.
- Organize friends, house and hall mates, and/or co-workers to form a team.
- Intramural registration is online and can be accessed from http://temple.ezleagues.ezfacility.com/leagues.aspx.
- Basketball registration direct - September registration, league runs October - March.
- Volleyball registration direct - August registration, Fall semester league only.
- Soccer registration direct - January registration. Spring semester league only.
- Racquetball registration - August and January registration. Fall and Spring semester league.
- Complete the intramural registration form completely and write your team’s available times on the online form. Ensure that all participants read the waiver, accept the registration form.
- Pay the corresponding intramural fee.
- Attend one of the scheduled captain meetings. Captains meetings are mandatory. If the team captain is unable to attend the captain’s meeting a team member must attend one of the meetings in the captain’s place.
Free Agents (Individual entered without a team)
Free agent registration is available for individuals who have not been able to join or find a team. Individual free agent registration is available online at http://temple.ezleagues.ezfacility.com/leagues.aspx. Please complete the form.
- Free agents are expected to attend captain’s meetings in order to attempt to place you with a team.
- SFC Activities and Operations cannot guarantee placement of all free agents with a team.
- If there are enough free agents to field a team one may be formed.
- Individual fees are required for each specific sport. Specific fee amounts can be found in each corresponding sport link up top.
All individuals participating in intramural sports should review the Intramural Handbook. It is the responsibility of the team captain to ensure all players are familiar with league rules and regulations. The intramural handbook is available as a pdf download on the right side of this page.